Barclays is looking for the region’s top female business talent for their third Celebrating Women in Business Awards before the closing date for entries on Wednesday 26th April.
The awards will recognise women and businesses that have made an outstanding contribution to business in the Yorkshire and Humber region and the ceremony will take place at an exclusive awards lunch on Friday 23rd June at Bowcliffe Hall, Bramham, Wetherby. Guest speakers at the ceremony include Rachel Reeves MP and author of Alice in Westminster and Yorkshire born adventurer, writer and speaker Lauren Beth Morton.
Award categories include:
- Woman of the Year SME Business (up to £20million turnover)
- Woman of the Year Medium Business (turnover over £20million – £50million)
- Woman of the Year Large Business (turnover over £50million)
- Rising Star (Under 35 years of age)
- Woman of the year (Professional or Not for Profit)
- Most Supportive Business Promoting Diversity & Citizenship – Company
Debbie Mullen, Head of Corporate Bank for Barclays Yorkshire said; “Women from all sectors across Yorkshire are securing key roles in larger companies and we want to recognise exceptional achievements for the contribution they are making. We are seeking entries from women at director level in any sector or industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to bring together business ladies from across the region to share knowledge and ideas, helping to grow the Yorkshire economy.”
Please contact email@example.com for more info on how to enter the awards.